Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Art of Being Series - Baby Art

I've started a new project in my studio - the "Baby Art" is the first to debut. This line represents the combination of my two photographic loves - people and things. B&W photos of some of the most precious parts of our teeny-tinys. They're presented backed by saturated color in abstract patterns and embellished with swirls and flowers for a modern and fresh design.

They're available right now in small notebooks - 4"x6" - which is a perfect size for purse or car, or by the phone or bedside table.

Soon they'll be available in canvas gallery wraps - to be used as nursery decor. These designs are square, and meant to be displayed as is, with no frame.

I've offered designs like this to my portrait clients for a long time, and am very excited to be expanding the offering. If you're thinking of having baby portraits done, these are a wonderful way to display the portraits of your own teeny-tiny!

Everything is available for purchase through my Etsy shop, or directly from me if you're in the Boise area.







my Etsy shop

No comments: