Saturday, February 28, 2009

Women are Wonderful!

So - about a year ago I met a wonderful woman in Boise who's a business owner, mom, wife, and all-around fantastic person. I did pictures with her and her son, and I took pictures at her store The Painted Chair, for her grand opening. Well, Ember is again stepping out into new ventures, and I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her once again.

I'll share more details of her newest "fabulousness" when it gets closer - it's going to be very exciting. :-)

Today, I wanted to repost from her blog about a women's networking party she recently put together, under the theory that women together can do anything. I totally agree! So - without further ado - here's the link to Ember's blog, where she's done a wonderful job of describing the women who were there, and helping us all further share our dreams....

http://mypaintedchair.blogspot.com/2009/02/women-are-wonderful.html

Thanks, Ember!!

No comments: